Facial analytics is a process of biometric application capable of uniquely identifying or verifying a person by comparing and analyzing patterns based on the person's facial contours. Facial intelligence is mostly used for security purposes, though there is increasing interest in other areas of use
- Getting a Customer Profile is a Challenge.
- Real-time integration of Customer data with historical data.
- Personal recommendations, Service, engagement.
- Accuracy facial recognition technology embedded with Customer analytics with a real-time integration platform changes the game changer for Retail business for improved selling, recommendations, services and customer engagement.
- Knowing the Customer preferences without getting personal information
- Personalized recommendations to Customers.
- Better engagement, selling, Service.